Here are the notes for the update that will be fully rolled out on Friday. Please note that some of these changes are already live, but not all of them will be until August 5th.
- The Omega Battles event returns on August 6th and 7th. Get your Jawas, Ewoks, First Order and Empire characters ready for this weekend event to earn those rare Ability Material Omega pieces.
- Saturday, August 6th will require Empire & Ewok characters
- Sunday, August 7th will require First Order & Jawas.
- Daily packs are now available for purchase to help players build out their squads for Mod Challenges. Each pack will be available for 24 hours from August 5th – August 10th and may be purchased a max of 10 times each.
- Galactic Gear Packs are available again for 24 hours starting on August 8th. They may be purchased up to 5 times.
- The Sunday Guild activity “This Should Be Easy, Right?” has been changed from completing Cantina Battles to spending Cantina Energy.
- The Daily activity “Battle Hardened” now counts any battle that uses Cantina Energy.
- Fixed a bug that could allow Jedi to Resist the Ability Block on Vader’s basic ability.
- Fixed a bug that caused several characters that apply negative status effects when they Counter to expire early. Characters affected include Aayla Secura, Count Dooku, Fives, Hoth Rebel Soldier, Kylo Ren, and MagnaGuard. (Note: other characters that do not normally have Counter Attack Chance may also be affected, and will be fixed in a more comprehensive future update.)
- Fixed a bug that could cause Vader’s basic ability to deal damage twice.
- Grand Master Yoda: “Masterstroke” will no longer grant Evasion Up when hitting a Poggle the Lesser with “Metal Hive.”
- Fixed a bug that caused many abilities that trigger on enemies with negative status effects to not consider Topple a negative status effect. Characters affected include Dengar, IG-88, Jawa, Poe, Resistance Trooper, Sun Fac, and Tusken Shaman.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Turn Meter reduction effect Qui-Gon’s Basic ability to ignore Evasion.
- Corrected an issue where some of the stats gained through Mods were not properly increasing a Character’s displayed Power value.
- Fixed a bug with Echo’s Follow-Up ability that allowed allies that weren’t currently taking their turn to grant Echo Assists.
- Wedge Antilles: “Red Leader” now functions correctly.
- IG-88, Gamorrean Guard and Stormtrooper Han now have the “Scoundrel” tag.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Damage Over Time effects inflicted by IG-88’s Leader Ability to be Unresistable.
- Count Dooku, Asajj Ventriss, B2 Super Battle Droid, Nute Gunray, Geonosian Soldier, Geonosian Spy, Poggle the Lesser, General Grievous, IG-100 MagnaGuard and Sun Fac now have the “Separatist” Tag. No changes for these characters are being introduced at this time. In the future, these characters may be updated to utilize this affiliation or to adjust their existing kits to provide synergy.
Source: SWGOH Official