Streets of Jedha Tournament Information
A New character from Rogue One has arrived:Chirrut Imwe!
Chirrut Imwe, a spiritual warrior monk, is a balanced Rebel attacker, capable of dispelling debuffs from his allies and granting them both a Heal Over Time and Tenacity Up. His belief in the Force and its guidance helps guide his strikes granting him, ”Strength of Purpose,” giving him increased damage for each of his buffed allies, as well as calling his best friend, Baze Malbus (if Baze is in the squad), to Assist. Which by the by, Baze Malbus is also coming to the game as a Chromium-exclusive. More info on him when he gets released!
Shards of Chirrut are available exclusively in the STREETS OF JEDHA Squad Tournament starting this Friday ( November 18th 5pm Player Zone Time). This event will run until Sunday, November 20th. You will need to be at least level 30 in order to have a chance of unlocking this Rebel attacker for your collection. Just like the most recent Tournament, Squad Refresh will cost Ally Points and NOT Crystals.
The contents of the tournament rewards will be the same as the Shoretrooper tournament event, with the difference being that you will win Chirruit shards as opposed to Shoretrooper shards
Dominate the STREETS OF JEDHA Squad Tournament leaderboard this weekend to add this Rogue One Rebel attacker to your squad!
Tank Takedown Raid
We’re aware of the difficulty guilds are experiencing with the Tank Takedown raid.It was ideally crafted for higher guild membership numbers and more frequent participation, but since then research has shown that enough guilds are below those assumptions to make the raid overall far more difficult than we’d intended. While there is no set timeline in regards to when these fixes will be released, we want to let you know it is on our radar and actively being addressed.
- As always, we appreciate your feedback on you and your respective guild’s experience with this raid as we look into tuning the raids difficulty.
- We’ve also heard your feedback on the tank animation in Phase 2, and will be making changes to address this
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 40-70% chance (Based on Ability Level) to gain Heal Over Time for 2-3 turns (Based on Ability Level). If the target is debuffed, grant Heal Over Time to a random ally for 2-3 turns (Based on Ability Level).
- Special Attack – As the Force Wills:
- All allies have their current Health percentages equalized. Dispel all debuffs from all allies and grant them a Heal Over Time effect for 1-4 turns (Based on Ability Level) for each effect dispelled. Allies that were not debuffed gain Tenacity Up for 1-3 turns (Based on Ability Level).
- Special Attack – Strength of Purpose:
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy, dealing 5-20% more damage (Based on Ability Level) for each buffed ally. If Baze Malbus is present, he is called to Assist.
Unique Ability – Indomitable Will:
- Chirrut Imwe gains +5-17% Counter Chance and Health Steal (Based on Ability Level) for each living enemy, doubled for Empire enemies. If Baze Malbus is present, he also gains these bonuses.
- Unique Ability – Resolute Endurance:
- Whenever a Rebel ally is Critically Hit they gain Heal Over Time for 2 turns. At the start of each turn, if Chirrut Inwe is alive, all allies with Heal Over Time recover 1-4% of their Max Health (Based on Ability Level).
- Chirrut provides Heals over Time and Tenacity Up, consistently topping off the health of your allies and greatly reducing the chance of enemies applying debuffs against them.
- “Strength of Purpose” gives Chirrut a strong burst of damage as long as all your allies can keep their buffs on.
- Chirrut is fantastic on his own, but really shines when grouped with his friend and protector Baze Malbus. When paired, the duo shares their unique bonuses to Max Health, Health Steal, and Counter Attack Chance.
- Chirrut greatly increases the staying power of Rebel tanks, providing Heals over Time when they are crit.
- When used in non-Rebel squads, Baze and Chirrut provide a solid core of taunt, heals, dispel and cleanse in addition to potent burst damage. This presents several interesting options that can be built around this core.
Where to Use
- Chirrut is distinct as an Attacker who can cleanse debuffs. Since he has two Uniques abilities and no Leader ability you can replace Ackbar or Rex in their respective squads, opening up new paths of Leadership.
- Adding Chirrut to your existing Rebel Galactic War squad will greatly increase his allies’ survivability, allowing you to complete more of the board with a single squad.
- Players have been previously limited to having two or three squads with group cleanse to attempt to do the first tier of the Rancor raid, Chirrut provides the player with another quality attempt at the Gamorrean Captain and his Guards without worrying about having to retreat your other cleansers.
What do you think of Chirrut? Let us know in the Comment section below.
Check out the SWGOH Live Show where we went over these details in depth: